Want to serve with PSP?
First, we suggest that you take a look around our website. If you are still interested in serving, follow these instructions:
- Joining AmeriCorps VISTA: You rock! Click here for a list of available one-year VISTA positions! Once we receive your application, we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity for an interview. Interested in serving during the summer with our 10-week VISTA Summer Associate program? Click here for more info!
- Joining Senior & Community Volunteers: We would be glad to have you on our Senior & Community Volunteers team! Click here to see a list of current volunteer stations. Want more information? Visit our FAQs page by clicking here, contact PSP's Seniro & Community Volunteers Program Coordinator, Rodney Pack, at (435) 797-5720 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to host an AmeriCorps VISTA, Summer Associate, or Senior/ Community volunteer in your school or organization through PSP?
- Hosting an AmeriCorps VISTA member: To learn what it means to partner with AmeriCorps VISTA and PSP, read our Memorandum of Understanding. If the program appeals to you, or if you have additional questions, please send us an email or download and complete the site placement application. If you want to host a VISTA Summer Associate during the summer, click here for more info.
- Hosting a Senior/Community volunteer: Before joining our team as a Senior & Community Volunteer Program station, please read the Memorandum of Understanding. If the program appeals to you or if you have additional questions, contact PSP RSVP Director Rodney Pack.
Want to volunteer?
Good for you! Please fill out our Volunteer Sign-Up Form, and we will contact you to talk about how you can help!
Want to donate?
- In-kind donation: You are our light and our life! To make an in-kind donation (non-perishable food, office supplies, school supplies, etc.), please email us or call (435) 797-0633.
- Monetary donation: To make a monetary donation via credit card, debit card, or PayPal, please click here: